Why choose Prodigy Clean?
Owner Operated: I perform all of the work myself with no employees or subcontractors. This means that you always have the most experienced person on the job every time. It also means that you have the person with the most desire to make you happy in your home. Nobody will treat you better than the owner of the company. Based in Rockwall TX, I have been serving the Dallas area since 2001.
Truck Mounted Equipment: The top of the line truck mounted carpet cleaning system that I use provides more heat and vacuum. This allows me to get your carpet cleaner than other companies and dry in a hurry. Many companies use low powered portable cleaning equipment that runs off of household current. My machine uses a powerful gas engine. There is no comparison.
Zero Sticky Residue: The cleaners that I use have no soaps, detergents or solvents. This means that I leave no soil attracting residue behind and that your carpet will stay clean longer. The cleaner is also safer for you, your family and your pets.
No Hidden Charges: The price that I charge includes everything that is needed for a carpet cleaning. My price includes vacuuming, spot cleaning, pre-treatment, extraction, basic furniture moving and even speed drying. These are things other companies charge big bucks for. Many companies like to advertise a lower price but then charge for every additional thing that is needed in a cleaning. By the time that they are done, here price usually far exceed what I charge for my service.
Clean Cut & Uniformed: You will not be afraid to let me into your home. If you have had many interactions with other companies in Dallas, you know that not every company can say this.
I never have hidden charges or fees. My price includes everything needed for a standard carpet cleaning. These are things that other carpet cleaners charge a lot for. My prices include:
- Vacuuming: I thoroughly vacuum your carpet. This is an important step skipped by most carpet cleaners. It is much easier to remove soil when it is dry before you apply a pre-spray and turn it into mud. You remove more soil when you pre-vacuum the carpet first.
- Pre-treating: Some cleaners actually charge for this. I pre-treat all of your carpet with my all natural carpet cleaner. The cleaner has no dangerous solvents, petrochemicals and no soap or detergent. It is powered by natural oxygen.
- Light furniture moving: I move most furniture like chairs and end tables. I also move couches in living rooms and dens. I do not move electronics and large furniture like dressers, beds, sectionals, etc. These can be safely cleaned around.
- Extraction: Using a powerful truck mounted cleaning unit, I thoroughly rinse the carpet with fresh water. My cleaning unit is capable of heating the water to 230 degrees with vacuum power strong enough to leave it only slightly damp.
- Speed Drying: I use specialized drying fans that drastically reduce the drying time of your carpet. Most carpets dry in just a few hours.
- Spot cleaning: I do a final walk through of your home and make sure that I have not missed any spots.
- Guarantee: I back all of our work with a 10 day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy, just give me a call and I will make it right.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your process work?
After a thorough pre-vacuuming, I apply an all natural cleaner. The cleaner is solvent free, detergent free, soap free and free of petrochemicals. It safely breaks down and absorbs the soil. This natural cleaner is then rinsed with 230 degree water with a truck mounted steam cleaning unit. The high powered unit is capable of extracting almost all of the moisture so that your carpet dries quickly.
Why is it important to use a truck mounted unit?
Some cleaners use portable units that they bring into your home. They are loud and underpowered resulting in a poor cleaning with poor drying times. With truck mounted units you get much more vacuum and much more heat and all I have to bring into your home is two hoses. All of the noisy parts stay outside.
Why doesn’t everyone use truck mounted units?
That is an easy question. It is because they are expensive. For the price of one truck mounted unit another company could buy more than fifteen portable units. I feel they are worth the expense because they provide you with a much better cleaning job.
What’s included in your price?
There are never any hidden charges. All prices include vacuuming, light furniture moving, pre-treating, speed drying and spotting.
Is there a soapy residue?
No, my cleaning product contains no soaps or detergents. This means that your carpet will not re-soil rapidly. It also means that your carpets are left with a softer feel.
After my last cleaning spots come back, can you prevent this?
I give you a 10 day guarantee, so if spots come back so do I. Most of the time recurring spots are caused by the cleaner using too much soap/detergent or too much pressure. I do neither of those things.
How long does it take to dry?
Carpets are dry in only 4-6 hours in most cases. Often much sooner.
Is there an odor?
No, my product is almost completely odor free. The only thing you smell is the oxygen being released which smells like the ozone in the air before a thunderstorm. My process is perfect for allergy sufferers. No toxic solvents or detergents.
Is there a guarantee?
Yes, If you are unhappy with the cleaning for any reason let me know within 10 days and I will return and re-clean your carpet for no charge.
How much does it cost?
My prices are quite reasonable and there are no surprises. The price you see is the price you pay. No hidden charges. Please review our price list.
Services available in Addison, Allen , Balch Springs, Carrollton, Coppell, Dallas, Dallas, Farmers Branch, Fate, Flower Mound, Frisco, Garland, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Highland Village, Irving, Las Colinas, Little Elm, McKinney, Mesquite, Murphy, Parker, Plano, Prosper, Richardson, Rockwall, Rowlett, Sachse, Southlake, Wylie. Clothes dryer vent cleaning available soon.
Why have your carpet professionally cleaned?
- Clean carpet will last longer.
Soil is abrasive and will wear down your carpet fibers over time. It will actually scratch the surface of the carpet fiber, making it reflect less light. If it reflects less light, it appears dirty. Clean your carpet often and remove this soil before it can do damage.
- Clean carpet makes your air healthier.
The carpet in your home serves as a giant air filter. It actually traps dust, pollen and other pollutants and keeps it out of the air. It will keep doing this job until it reaches a certain soil load. At that time it will start spewing our dust and contaminants and start making the air worse. Clean your home’s carpet at least once a year to keep this powerful air filter working.
- Clean carpet is just nicer to be around.
Let’s face it, a clean carpet is just nicer to look at. No matter how clean the rest of your house is, a dirty floor will make it look soiled. There is nothing worse than having company over with soiled and stained carpet. You spend a lot of money on your Dallas home. Clean your carpet regularly and enjoy it more.
- Cleaning your carpet may protect your warranty.
Many carpet manufacturers require an annual carpet cleaning to protect your warranty. If this is the case, they typically also require it to be hot water extraction or steam cleaning. This is the type of carpet cleaning that we do at Prodigy Clean.