The traditional method of carpet cleaning involves spraying soap and detergent on your carpet and then rinsing it with a detergent rinse. This leaves residue in your carpet that will only attract soil. The cleaner that I use contains no soaps or detergents. This means that your carpet will be left without a soil attracting residue. Because of this, your carpet will last much longer between cleanings. Zero residue cleaners really are the only way to go. Keep reading and learn more about my company and cleaning process.
- Vacuuming: I begin each cleaning with a thorough vacuuming of your carpet. This is an important step that many cleaners skip or charge extra for.
- Pre-treating: Every carpet needs a pre-treatment before cleaning, but most carpet cleaners like to charge extra for this. I include an oxygenated pre-treatment to break down and absorb soil.
- Light furniture moving: I move light furniture according to industry standards. This includes chairs, end tables, small sofas and similar items. Larger items like beds and dressers are safely cleaned around.
- Extraction: I use a high powered 31 horsepower truck mounted cleaning machine. This machine is capable of high temperatures and has high levels of vacuum. It allows me to get your carpet cleaner and drier than a carpet cleaning company that uses a portable machine.
- Drying: The high vacuum power of the equipment I use gets your carpet dry quickly. To supplement this, I also make use of carpet fans.
- Spot cleaning: I have many specialty cleaners that I can use to spot clean different spots that are not removed with the basic cleaning.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any hidden charges? No, my price includes everything needed for a carpet cleaning. No hidden charges or fees.
Is your process residue free? Yes, my cleaner contains no detergents or solvents. This means that your carpet will stay cleaner, longer.
How long does it take for carpet to dry? In most cases, your carpet will be dry in just a few hours. Humid conditions can increase the drying time.
Why is it important to use a truck mounted machine? Truck mounted carpet cleaning machines can remove more soil and leave less moisture behind. This means that your carpet will be left cleaner and drier. Not all companies use these machines because of the expense but I feel the expense is justified.